Structured Message Exchange (SMX)
SMX is a unique ‘made-in-Canada’ product that delivers world-class systems with a customized look and feel. It dynamically generates:
- End-user interfaces, forms and analytic reports and dashboards.
- Workflow optimization that makes your organization more effective at delivering mission critical services across the enterprise and directly to your clients.
- Dynamic code generation based on your workflow, industry standards or integration requirements.
- Lean and secure productivity improvement.
Instead of expensive ‘made to order’ code or time consuming ERP module configuration, SMX delivers precisely what your enterprise will need. Whether it is commercial customs declarations across Canada or distributed programs delivered in remote communities across Canada’s High Arctic, it is no coincidence that SMX is behind some of the largest, most complex and difficult deployment environments in Canada.
SMX Modules are a series of software components that generate applications and services to deliver on your requirements.
SMX is a unique ‘message-based’ platform that delivers business systems with a customized look and feel. The SMX Message Builder and SMX Generator uses message standards to generate both client and service side production modules.
Once modules are deployed, the SMX Workbench and Server becomes the production infrastructure for processing workflow. Compliance with your organization’s unique needs is accomplished using electronic business agents or EBAs. An EBA is a customized plug-in that assigns your specific rules to the SMX Workbench. Once in production, SMX uses messaging to exchange information between users both locally and centrally. SMX is fully monitored with dynamic error handling features.
With SMX, conduct day-to-day work, track productivity, manage user activity and evaluate KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) in real-time. Get the reliability associated with “Commercial off the Shelf” (COTS) software, but with the custom feel and fit of a built-to order ERP solution. SMX delivers highly scalable enterprise solutions that meet your unique requirements:
- Ease of use for front-line workers, tailored to how you do business or deliver programs
- Complete operational control over daily events conducted by front line workers
- Access to detailed or aggregated information
- Speed of implementation
- Compliance with EDI, XML or other proprietary standards (essential for workflow and external system integration)
- Monitored, hosted or managed services (based on your organization business model and capacity)
- Full data ownership
- Ability to work off line or in low latency environments
- Deliver multiple programs through a common Interface
SMX brings control to your requirements, including policy/procedural rules, validation, electronic and printed forms management as well as fully integrated approvals that include digital signatures and delegation enforcement. Data cascades across processes and applications, assessments and approvals – minimizing the rekey of mission critical data and reducing dependence on external tracking systems or spread sheets.
The setup and configuration of the RDC Deployment Framework is acheived using SMX Modules. SMX Modules include tools that address complex needs of front-line workers when it comes to serving their clients:
- System rules
- Reference data
- Parameters and validation
- Document setup, preview and printing
- Page configurations
- Case management and reporting
- Offices and distribution or remote locations
- Agent configurations for use within RDC’s EDI and XML compliance mapping layer
Managers and executives realize the benefits of fast track approvals along with extensive preventative validation and detective reporting controls. Depending on your size, capabilities and needs, we provide the interfaces, the infrastructure, hosted services or provide licensed use of RDC software.
SMX innovation is our message-based architecture which allows the Rogue Workbench and SMX to operate as a seamless, service or program delivery system.
For a demonstration, please contact us.