Define Your Needs – Develop Requirements
You are surrounded by “rogue data”. Key data assets are often managed by systems outside of your internal business systems. This data is often beyond your control, difficult to find, and is even harder to integrate, then manage as part of your automated business systems.
The Rogue philosophy is based on a recognition that traditional approaches to managing rogue data and optimizing business processes automation tend to be risky, complex and time consuming. There is also a high failure rate because it is difficult to isolate (and remove) inefficiencies, then streamline optimized workflow into front-line friendly systems. RDC ‘thought leadership’ accommodates the unique needs of each stakeholder, while focusing on process collaboration and optimization as the key to success.
We help organisations automate workflow and systems:
- Understand how their processes work and how technology can improve them
- How to translate them into effective systems
- Implement systems based on defined requirements
- How to measure, manage and improve operations
In addition to workflow automation, technical areas of expertise are:
- Data Exchange and messaging architectures
- Distributed systems in high latency, low bandwidth infrastructures
- Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) and XML standards compliance
- System-to-system integration
- Security and public key infrastructures
- RFID and barcode integration
- EDI and XML transaction processing in a wide range of industries
RDC provides full design and requirement definition services in several industries. Industrial areas of subject matter expertise include:
- Income support, addictions and social assistance systems
- Customs, logistics, inventory, warehousing, procurement and supply chain
- Financial systems design, include entries management, GL, including banking
- Payment and E-Commerce
- Occupational health and safety
- E-health data exchange standards compliance
When we look at a work-flow, we imagine ourselves doing that job. Working with the Program Manager, together we build processes that minimize or remove all of the tedious data collection and decisions for front line workers, providing them with systems that collect the data as they do the work. For executives and decision makers, that work is secure, yet accessible and transparent.
Whether you need to implement a turn-key system, or simply evaluate the appropriateness of existing investments, we can help you confirm what are the next steps you need to take when automating your sources, services and systems. Our professionals have designed and delivered major systems for both business operations and government programs. We do not approach your needs from a technology perspective. Rather, we provide clients with strategic analysis and requirement definitions, as well as process transformation that improve program delivery efficiency and achieve key business objectives.