Financial and Banking
The Rogue Workbench and Rogue Server can be configured to provide a complete financial system back end for the capture of entries and auto assignment of memo codes that reflect the precise status of a given entry within any dual entry accounting system.
The Rogue Structured Message Exchange (SMX) provides data exchange services with Canadian banks. Our systems produce and track MICR compliant cheques for the creation and tracking of payments.
We assist our clients with automated bank reconciliation, providing bi-directional EFT and other financial data exchange services with the Royal Bank on behalf of the Government of Nunavut.
For example, your systems can support common North American ANSI X12 Messages, including:
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 821 Financial Information Reporting
- 822 Account Analysis
- 824 Application Advice
- 826 Tax Information Exchange
- 827 Financial Return Notice
- 829 Payment Cancellation Request
Or you may support common European and Asian EDIFACT Messages, including:
- BANSTA Banking Status message
- BOPBNK Bank transactions and portfolio transations
- BOPCUS Balance of payment
- BOPDIR Direct balance of payment
- BOPINF Balance of customer payment information
In addition, the Rogue SMX conducts secure exchange of financial transactions and payments related to Senior Citizen Supplemental Benefits (SCSB) data exchange services with Public Works, as well as National Child Benefit Supplements (NCBS) with Revenue Canada.
For the Government of Nunavut, RDC supports financial and risk management data collection related to claims and policy management and we are currently developing financial systems integration strategies.