Program or Operational Workflow Analysis
We make sure that we identify the issues and accommodate our clients’ unique requirements. Rogue Data has a rich, 15 year track record of providing services and solutions to a wide range of governments and private sector industries.
The capabilities we bring to the table to craft your solution sets Rogue Data apart from professional services companies or traditional software solution providers.
We have developed strategies for government and private organizations to:
- Manage multiple touch-points in environments characterized by disparate systems or silo-ed systems.
- Alleviate pressure on individual agencies or departments to present a unified view to the public or clients and share best practice
- Interact with other departments and Government organisations using processes which extend beyond traditional boundaries
- Enable greater interaction between citizens and public servants
- Meet requirements to protect privacy and implement security controls for the management and storage of sensitive information
- Meet demand for operational efficiency by automating highly manual front-line processes
- Respond quickly to constant change
- Leverage existing IT legacy systems to deliver services in the absence of funds for new investment
The greatest challenge of all, however, is how to re-engineer processes to enable movement towards a new client or citizen-centric service delivery offering without enormous cost and without the upheaval associated with replacing or changing existing infrastructure.
We provide managed services, software systems and management consulting services ranging from including income support systems, supply chain procurement to supporting transportation and customs logistics systems and software for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Rogue innovation delivers a wide range of user interfaces and integration capabilities in highly distributed service delivery environments.